Arun Conscious Touch
Conscious touching of the body
Conscious touch forms a unique synthesis
from a number of old but also new traditions, like e.g.
- Rolfing / Rebalancing (the work on fascia, muscles and structural balance)
- Energy lines of Thai Yoga Massage
- Joint loosening according to Milton Trager
- Techniques from the Japanese Hara consciousness play a role in relieving tension and pain in deeper muscle layers.
- Sometimes we use very gentle, quiet touches and orient ourselves to the natural body breath, the heartbeat or the oceanic breathing of the craniosacral system; such highly sensitive whole-body touches awaken relaxation and inner peace.
techniques remain techniques
if they are not taught in awareness.
awareness is the master key.
How a session proceeds
In a longer series of sessions, attention is paid to the whole body. There is hardly a muscle, a bone or an acupressure point, an energy pathway that is not touched during the sessions. This gives the body the courage and scope to heal itself. This devotion to each area of the body is what gives the body the necessary scope and courage to heal itself.
The form of individual treatment helps with burn-out, chronic muscle tension, sleep disorders and limited mobility. It helps to restore the inner balance and the connection to one’s own body.
Arun Conscious Touch is worn Psychology of the Buddhas
by the 3 ‘M’s of Buddhas
The sciences of the body, gravity, the internal and external balance, consisting of muscles, bones, organs, blood circulation, nervous system, lymphatic system and the other internal systems is mathematics. In itself it is logic – the male principle.
The body as a whole is probably the finest tuned instrument we know. If the strings are too tight – they tear. If they are too loose – they no longer vibrate in harmony. This is our inner liveliness, our harmony and our poetry.
Music reflects the female principle in us.
A field arises between mathematics and music beyond “right and wrong”, “want”, “should” or “compare”. For the client the possibility opens up to be touched in the inner core, the self. MU.
The 3 ‘M’s represent the psychology and intelligence of the Buddhas, which has been taught for thousands of years. They combine the scientific with the intuitive. Without the other, both are only half. In a MU massage both are used.
Massages in the spirit of MU
Each session is unique.
It is based on the moment
and the need of the recipient.